Character Creation Rules
• 25-point buy for abilities.
• Racial options are limited to what is given here. If you want to play something else, I’ve also got rules for the following races on the backburner: Arimasp (One-eyed men), Automatons, Cenocephaloi (gnolls), Centaurs, Cercops (Small monkey-like men), Cyclops, Dracanae (monster-women with snake bottoms), Haliades (merfolk), Harpies, Island Satyrs (wild ape-men), Gorgons (Medusa), Minotaurs, Satyrs (wild men with donkey features), Tritons… etc.
• Firearms are rare to the setting, though a few exist in the far flung corridors of the world. Eastern material is limited to what can be reflavored.
• Paizo products are allowed, within the limitations of the setting. Supplements from Rogue Genius Games, the Pure Steam Campaign Setting, and the Path of War book are also allowed.
• Starting weatlh is average. Starting hit points are maximum value.
• In addition to the usual features, you may pick two traits from any category (except for Campaign traits).