In the wake of war, the humans are at a turning point. Mornthus has granted them power over their own fates, but at the cost of the blessings and protections that they used to enjoy. Mortal heroes have risen to the task of rebuilding the Hellens, but can they withstand the growing influence of old gods and titans once forgotten?
HUMAN RACIAL TRAITS
• +2 to One Ability Score: *Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
• *Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Bloodline: The human bloodline is a melting pot of influences—titans, gods, nymphae and daimons alike have infused their being. As a human gains Hit Dice, they gain additional bonuses based on their dominant bloodline.
--4 HD: +2 racial bonus to one skill.
--8 HD: Bonus feat.
--12 HD: +2 racial bonus to one ability score.
--16 HD: Cast one spell of 3rd level or lower as a spell-like ability once per day.
--20 HD: Bonus feat, +2 racial bonus to one ability score.
• Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
• Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.