The elfin nymphs are a race of nymphae that draw their strength from the lands that birthed them. As servants to rustic daimones, the nymphs preserve the natural order within their territories. While most nymphs are the servants to more powerful nymphae, they are also more integrated in the world of humans than others of their kind, and often act as liaisons between other nymphae and mortals.
NYMPH RACIAL TRAITS
• +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, –2 Intelligence: Nymphs are graceful and in tune with nature, but not very
• Medium: Nymphs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties
• Fey: Nymphs are creatures with the fey type.
• Normal Speed: Nymphs have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Ageless: A nymph does not experience any of the benefits or penalties of aging beyond adulthood and is effectively immortal, never dying of old age.
• Domain Spells (Sp): A nymph gains a number of spell-like abilities usable once per day, depending on her domain. The DCs for these spell-like abilities use the nymph’s Wisdom modifier.
--Dryad—barkskin, pass without trace, tree shape.
--Naiad—touch of the sea, water breathing, wave shield.
--Nephela—air step, gentle breeze, glide.
--Oread—blend, burrow, endure elements.
• Elemental Resistance: Nymphs gain elemental resistance 5 to acid, cold, electricity, or fire. This choice is made at character creation, and once made it cannot be changed.
• Low-Light Vision: Nymphs can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.